Sends addresses of Planchon, Hofmeister, and Schleiden.
Hermann Crüger left no widow.
Royal Gardens Kew 16. Dec
Prof. W. Hofmeister. Heidelberg.
Prof. M. J. Schleiden Dorpat.
As I have y
Very sincerely yours | Dan
- f1 4718.f1Jules Emile Planchon, Wilhelm Hofmeister, and Matthias Jacob Schleiden. See letter to Daniel Oliver, 15 December .
- f2 4718.f2See letter to Daniel Oliver, 15 December  and n. 4.
- f3 4718.f3Hermann Crüger. See letter to Daniel Oliver, 15 December  and n. 6.
- f4 4718.f4George Parkes Wall completed his work as director of the Geological Survey of Trinidad in 1860 (see Wall and Sawkins 1860).
- f5 4718.f5Crüger's obituary, published in Botanische Zeitung 22 (1864): 119--20, mentions a brother, but does not mention whether Crüger was married. The brother has not been further identified.
- f6 4718.f6The first volume of Flora of tropical Africa appeared in 1868 (Oliver 1868--77).