John Willis Clark
University administrator, naturalist, and architectural historian. BA, Cambridge (Trinity College), 1856; fellow of Trinity, 1858. Superintendent of the Zoological Museum, University of Cambridge, 1866–91; registrary, University of Cambridge, 1891–1910. Published papers in natural history, and a number of historical works including a four-volume account of the architecture of the University of Cambridge, and a biography of Adam Sedgwick. Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, 1887. One of the honorary secretaries of the Darwin Centenary Committee of the University of Cambridge, 1909.